Hi guys, here is my another laptop recommendation/deal.
The previous LG UltraPC I bought was pretty good, but it does not charge via its 'full featured' usb-c port, and I don't want to carry the power adapter around (battery easily lasts one day mixed usage though).
This model is using the newest Ryzen 7x35HS(6nm) CPU that just released this month, unlike the 7x30U(7nm) you found in all new laptops on the market, 7x35HS has better onboard graphic card and increased default TDP and is using DDR5 ram (7x30U is ddr4). But sadly, it is still Zen3 not Zen4, Zen4 7x4x(4nm) still not on the market yet. Even not Zen4 it still kicks intel's a** on CPU and onboard graphic when at the same power consumption level.
Key Features that make it worth the price compare current NZ laptop market
- CPU: AMD Ryzen5 7535HS($1436.00) or Ryzen7 7735HS($1666.00)
- Ram: DDR5 6400MHz 16GB or 32GB(only available for 7735HS and not worth it unless your work need more ram)
- SSD: PCIe Gen4 TLC 512GB or 1TB(Not worth it, just buy M2 SSD from other seller and replace it)
- Display: 2560x1600 120Hz IPS 100% sRGB 350nits
- Camera: with IR that supports Windows Hello
- Keyboard: with backlit
- Wifi: Remember select the wifi 6E which is a free upgrade(not sure why it is free consider they charge $460 to replace a 512gb ssd to 1tb)
- Battery: 75Wh
- Power Adapter: 100W USB-C
- Non-touch screen
- Soldered ram, no empty slot
- Single M2 slot(almost every 16" laptop has 2 slots)
- 6-9 days to ship
I purchased the 7735HS + Wifi6E + 2 years warrenty + 2 years battery replacement (might not useful for most people, but I had a HP laptop battery bloated and it is only $21 more) total $1773.24.
There is a "Sign up to receive 10% off* your first purchase" at bottom of website not sure if it works, I did not receive the code after half a hour but maybe someone is with better luck.
Lenovo also has a lot other models with newest CPU for sale at very good price: https://www.lenovo.com/nz/en/d/deals/laptops-2-in-1-sale/
Too bad the screens not touch :(