It looks as though PMNZ20 still works, yielding $10 more than PMNZ21 (which only credits $20).
Expires Jan 21 2021 at 11.55am NZDT, so should be good for a cheeky lunch if you order early enough on that day.
A couple of tips:
- new SIM card for SMS authentication is your friend, and can usually be bought for less than $3 (this deal pairs nicely with the free 2degrees SIM or the Kogan Mobile deal)
- if you spend less than $30, you don't need to add a payment method
- appears that you can add the same payment method to multiple accounts (whereas you can't use the same mobile phone number)
- pickup to save the delivery fee, and therefore maximise food value (edit: per the conversation below, you can pickup using the Uber Eats app, but seemingly not via the main Uber app)
- if you get delivery, consider tipping the driver a buck or two to share the savings.