You can not remove the deal yourself. Please hit the report button and a moderator will assist in removing it for you. Please note that if the deal is popular or if the deal has important value regarding discussions, it may not be removed.
You can not remove a comment yourself. Please hit the report button and a moderator will assist in removing it for you.
Go to the votes tab at the top of the page. Click the revoke button at the top of the page. You can only vote one time per deal.
Removal of deals generally occur if the deal is:
- A duplicate (deal has been posted recently)
- SPAM or an advertisement for the store instead of a deal.
- Better suited to the forums (e.g. Selling or swapping request, competitions)
- Not available to New Zealand (Retailer can't ship to New Zealand.)
- Listing issue
- Banned items (e.g. Adult products, gambling.)
- Sockpuppeting/Meatpuppeting (Companies falsely pretending to be customers.)
Removal of deals can only be done by moderators and not by users. Please use the report button for any removal requests.
Additionally, if enough people negative vote a deal, the post is hidden from the new deals page. You can still access the deal if you know the direct URL.
This is a ~~test~~.
This is a
You can use this URL to set it back to using the mobile site: http://www.choicecheapies.co.nz/api/mobile/setfullsite?mobile=1
You can use this URL to set it back to using the mobile site: http://www.choicecheapies.co.nz/api/mobile/setfullsite?mobile=0
ChoiceCheapies limits voting on deals to 1/3 of deals posted in 72 hours. So if 300 deals are posted in 72 hours, the maximum number of deals you can vote on is 100.
Go to My Account - Files and click the Upload New File button.