DealKing » user profile

1
Member Since 12/11/2021
Last Seen 4 hours 45 min
Location Hamilton

Recent Activities

Could be in that range. Noel Leeming is selling for $149 and Harvey Norman stores sells for $99. It is not a great blender anyway. Stick...
13/11/2021 - 17:23
I bought one from Noel Leeming using the chat option. Within couple of min, I was provided with a promotion code (valid for 1 hour and can...
12/11/2021 - 18:19
I got it from warehouse online chat. Price matched with Bunnings. I got 10%+11% total 21% off from $34.9. Final price came to $27.5 with...
12/11/2021 - 16:10
DealKing was awarded a badge.
12/11/2021 - 15:31
Panasonic 3-in-1 Hand Blender for $39 @ Harvey Norman
This is my first post. :) I found this deal on Harway Norman and Noel Leeming can price match. Original price $149 (Noel Leeming) PBTech...
12/11/2021 - 15:20
DealKing joined ChoiceCheapies.
Welcome aboard!
12/11/2021 - 15:12