Good deal I just signed up with - courtesy of OZBargain!
NOTE: If you are having issues with payment method, on the C.C. confirmation page, disable VPN before confirm to pay
Sign up is very easy. Note this works for new accounts only.
- Turn on VPN to Argentina. Tunnelbear worked for me (Nord VPN didn't)
- Click on deal link to pricing page, or here: https://tidal.com/pricing
- Ensure pricing shows ARS currency. If not, try a different VPN.
- Click through registration process on the plan you want. Note if it shows up with $145 in the later steps dont worry, the system clearly means ARS 145.
- New Zealand credit visa worked fine for me. Trial period is 30 days, so you won't be charged till then anyway.
- After sign up, you can turn off VPN, verify your email address (email comms will be in Spanish). Sign into your devices and play like usual, without a vpn required.
Please share your experiences with what VPN/cards you used to help others.
If you want to transfer your playlists over from other services, go to https://tidal.com/import-playlist
Hi-Fi plus is usually $29.99/month NZD.