Same model selling for $690 at PB Tech. Plus you get free delivery.
Great proper windows laptop for school.
- New (you can get better specs for as much if you go ex lease)
- HP (may be a personal thing going back to my corporate days)
- 11.6" flip laptop (compact works well for school)
- IPS touch screen
- Memory upgradeable to 8Gb (at least my quick research suggests that it is)
- proper SSD, not eMMC storage
- windows, not Chromebook
- price with free delivery
Not so good:
- only 4Gb ram and 128Gb SSD (both upgradeable though)
- HD resolution (not a massive problem for 11.6")
- 220 nits only
- Pentium Silver duh
I have an older x360 which I too bought from DSE for my then 13yo for about as much. Still going strong 4 years later despite multiple accidents. Touch screen is brilliant for art and means you can get by without the mouse. Was running slow with only 4gb of ram but I stuck another 4 in and as new now.