Aucklanders are being offered 100,000 vouchers this summer for a range of activities in a bid to "reactivate" the city as it shakes off the shackles of nearly four months in lockdown.
The $37.5 million reactivation package includes $12m in vouchers to attractions and discounts to Auckland's council facilities, funding for events and food support. Including Zoo, Museum, Swimming Pool, Art Gallery, etc.
Aucklander can register interest from 15/12/2021. Vouchers are distributed from mid-Jan 2022. Vouchers expire at the end of April 2022.
We're calling Aucklanders to explore Tāmaki Makaurau this summer!
Register below for your chance to receive a voucher that you can use towards a bunch of epic activities and attractions across Auckland. There are 100,000 vouchers up for grabs!
Register to receive either one $100 family voucher or one $50 individual voucher.
• Auckland residents over the age of 18 are eligible to register, see the Auckland boundary here.
• Registrations are open 15 December at 10:00 until 25 February 2022 at 23:59.
• You can only enter once. If you are not allocated a voucher, you will automatically be entered into subsequent draws after the date of your registration.
• Vouchers are allocated randomly. If you have a valid registration, you have the chance to receive a voucher.
• 25,000 vouchers will be allocated on each of the following dates:
• Saturday 15 January 2022
• Tuesday 01 February 2022
• Tuesday 15 February 2022
• Tuesday 01 March 2022
• If you are allocated a voucher:
•You will be notified by email. You will have 14 days from the date you receive the voucher to activate the promotional code on Bookme, and until 30 April 2022 to enjoy the experience you booked.
• The voucher includes a promo code that can be redeemed on Bookme to cover or contribute towards booking eligible experiences with Auckland attraction and activity operators.
• All participating consumers must agree to the terms and conditions of entry and adhere to all Ministry of Health and Covid Vaccination Certificate guidelines when undertaking relevant activities using any Vouchers.