Having received one too many parking tickets, I've decided to set up a self-help tool to automate the process of disputing liability.
The tool spits out three customised letters:
* one to send to the parking operator to deny liability;
* a follow up one in case the operator replies;
* a letter to send if the operator bothers to engage a debt collector; and
* in the unexpected event the matter gets referred to a credit reporting bureau, a letter to send to them.
The plan is to sell the tool to cover my costs (and to cover developing more self-help consumer tools) but for the next few weeks, I'd like to share the tool with the Cheapies community. Promo code 'TICKETBEGONE' should bypass the payment screen, but let me know if you have any problems.
If you like the tool (or if you don't), I'd be grateful if you could share your feedback with me so I can:
* make this tool better; and
* decide which tools to work on next!