Win a Tāhunanui Family Getaway @ Nelson Tasman
The first valid entry drawn will win the prize of the following for two adults and two kids (13 years and below):
- Tāhuna Beach Holiday Park: three nights' camping on a powered site for four people (RRP $168) or one night in a two-bedroom motel for up to four people (RRP $220) – with an additional two nights at 50% if wanted
- Moana Paddle Nelson: 1-hour paddle (SUP or kayak) or 1-hour Big Tāhuna SUP Hire - RRP $100
- The Gentle Cycling Co.: full-day bike hire rental (2x adult bikes, 2x kids bikes) - RRP $200
- Raglan Roast Tāhunanui: 2 double scoop gelato, 2 single scoop gelato, $20 coffee voucher, 1kg of Raglan Roast coffee - RRP $86
- Natureland Wildlife Trust: free family pass (2x adult, 2x kids), and 2x Meerkat Encounter passes (available between 3.30 - 3.50pm most days, max 2x people per booking - min 10 years old, anyone under 13 will need to be accompanied by a paying and participating adult on the encounter) - RRP $148
- Sprig & Fern Tāhuna: $100 voucher
- Kitescool: 1x beginner kitesurfing lesson and 1x beginner wingfoiling lesson, minimum age 12 years, must be able to swim - RRP $290
- Nelson Fun Park: day pass for 2x adults and 2x kids, including an 18-hole game of mini golf, up to 2 hours trampolining sessions, 1 hour of hydro slide, one bumper boat ride, 1 hour of laser tag, 10 minutes of Fun Karts - RRP $276
The prize must be redeemed between 1 March 2024 and 1 July 2024 and is subject to booking availability.
Blackout dates: Easter Weekend, 29 March - 2 April; April School Holidays, 13 April to 28 April; and Anzac Day, 25 April.