Another special from tightarse over on OzBargain
A nice bonus when you activate then spend $50 or more in one transaction at Amazon. We've increased some categories to 20% with a $30 member cap, and all tiers have a cashback component today so all categories are eligible (see terms below). Make sure you clear your Amazon cart before clicking/tapping 'Shop Now' from Cashrewards.
Please read the following terms & tips carefully:
- To be eligible for the AUD $5 bonus, you must first activate the promotion on this page, then shop as normal via Amazon Australia at Cashrewards.
- After activation, transaction must be made between 10am AEST 1 June 2023 and 11:59pm AEST 1 June 2023.
- Bonus is eligible on qualifying purchases of AUD $50 in a single transaction. Qualifying purchase price is calculated inclusive of GST, after any discounts, but excludes any shipping costs. Sales may report to Cashrewards ex-GST so the purchase amount shown in your account may be less than $50 - you will still be eligible for the bonus if the actual qualifying purchase price is $50 or more.
- Bonus will be added automatically to your Cashrewards account as pending upon activation of this offer. Under some conditions there may be a delay of up to 60 minutes for the bonus to show in your account after activation.
- Bonus will be approved within 7 days of any associated qualifying purchase being approved, as per the terms of the store.
- Bonus is over and above the advertised store cashback rates which still apply to the transaction.
- Transaction is valid if made online via desktop browser, Cashrewards mobile app, Cashrewards Notifier, or mobile browser.
- Bonus is limited to one per Cashrewards account. Additional transactions do not qualify for additional bonuses.
- Bonus is paid on eligible purchases, excluding delivery, taxes & GST.
Fraudulent activity will result in rewards being forfeited and accounts closed.
Bonus is eligible for:
- Items added to cart after clicking from Cashrewards.
- Purchases of products paid with gift cards.
- The first (new) Subscribe & Save order. Subsequent orders are ineligible.
- Pre-orders, but only if the item is scheduled to be shipped within 60 days of purchase.
Bonus is ineligible on the following:
- Purchase of vouchers, gift cards, Kindle Unlimited, Audible, mobile apps, Amazon Prime subscriptions & renewals.
- Second and subsequent Subscribe & Save orders (only first Subscribe & Save orders are eligible).
- Purchases paid with any Amazon credit as partial or full payment.
- Use of any promotional codes entered manually in Amazon's 'Promotion Code' field.
- Items added to cart prior to clicking from Cashrewards.
- Items purchased from your Amazon wish list or 'saved for later' list.
- Items that are cancelled, returned, exchanged or refunded.
- GST, other taxes and delivery fees.
- Fraudulent transactions.
Amazon tracking typically takes 1-3 days to report into accounts (Amazon tracking is not instant). Do not activate the bonus unless you intend using it - it will decline after 14 days unless a qualifying purchase is made. For tracking success, ensure you disable 3rd party plugins (AdBlock, uBlock, Pi-hole, Honey, etc), VPNs, avoid browsers such as Brave, close any additional browser tabs, and don't click away to other sites looking for codes etc after clicking from Cashrewards as tracking will be lost. Cashrewards must be your last click (not 3-Camels etc). Try our iOS/Android mobile app for great tracking results. Use our Help Centre & Contact form here for any questions or issues.