Has anyone done a return to Amazon AU? How was the experience?
I am provided with return packing slip and Invoice to give to DHL by Amazon. They said I have to pay for the postage (from Auckland) to their warehouse in AU. Normal quote I got is $112 for a keyboard(defective) worth $130, which is ridiculous. I haven't been to DHL as it's far so once I know everything will go there. The email with return packing slip says, they will pay for postage upto $16 and not what the actual cost would be. So I don't want to pay something high and not get it back. I did call them again and they said they will pay the postage once I provide the receipt, but don't want to get burned if they don't.
- Please remove or cover any previous tracking labels or hazardous materials markings on your box.
- Print the Return Authorization Slip and place it inside your package. Print the commercial invoice (2 copies) and the return shipping label (2 copies) to hand them to the DHL Express agent when you drop off the package.
- Take this package to a DHL Express location and pay for postage (We'll refund up to $16.00 in return postage costs once we receive the item)
- To find your closest DHL location, go to the DHL Drop-off Locator or visit locator.dhl.com.
- To ensure safe transportation, the battery must be returned inside the product.