We are looking to replace our petrol mower with a battery-powered electric mower. We have approximately 300m2 of lawn (probably less).
I’m wanting a battery mower. I use DeWalt power tools so was looking at their mower, however, they don't exactly have great reviews.
I’m now looking at choosing between Ego and Ryobi. I do have the option to go to Makita. They often have some good deals through The ToolShed.
My questions for the group:
- Are you using an electric mower?
- If so, what mower model are you using and would you buy it again or not and why?
- What lessons have you learned from having a battery mower?
Reference the models of mower I am considering:
- Today Mitre 10 has 10x Airpoints dollars (we also use a airpoints CC for purchases)
- Ryobi appears to have a 6-year warranty
- EGO has a 5-year warranty on tools and a 3-year warranty on the batteries.
Also considering AEG:
500m2 of lawn, personally I guess too big for electric ones