Win an Emily ‘Bronte’ Getaway to Nelson & Member Exclusive Pre-Screening Worth $6000 @ Life Pharmacy (Living Rewards)
10 entrants, 1 win (1 unique winner)
Last edited 04/11/2022 - 12:38
To celebrate the release of EMILY, in cinemas November 17, we’re excited to have partnered with Madman Films to give you and a friend to be in with a chance to win double pass tickets PLUS the opportunity to go into the draw to win a night away in Bronte, Nelson staying in the pinnacle of absolute luxury at Te Koi The Lodge, Bronte.
Note: You must be a Living Rewards Member to win the Grand Prize - join here if not already a member.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Competition runs between Fri 4 Nov to Sun 6 Nov 2022 at 11:59pm.
The Prize Draw will take place on Mon 7 Nov by the promoter via random electronic draw.
The winners will be contacted by Tue 8 Nov 2022 by email. If the winner cannot be reached within 24 hours, Living Rewards will have the discretion to redraw. You need a valid email and opted in to receive emails on your Living Rewards account to be eligible to be in to win. By checking the box to receive information from Madman Films, you understand that Green Cross Health will share your contact details with Madman Films. Winners must be over 18 years of age
Grand Prize – Getaway to Nelson:
- The winners’ details may be shared with the promoter’s partner or representative in order to share and arrange prizing.
- There is one (1) grand prize winner of the competition through Living Rewards. The prize has a maximum value of $6,000 and includes:
- A trip to Nelson for you and a guest for 1 night on either; Sun 20 to Fri 25 Nov. Dates subject to availability and bookings must be made by Thu 10 Nov
- 1 x Private Screening of EMILY for you and your friends in either Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch.
- Numbers are subject to location, availability, and size of screen.
- Up to a maximum of 30 people.
- 1 nights stay at Te Koi the Lodge, Bronte, shared room Villa accommodation. Includes:
- A welcome platter in the room of a locally crafted cheese, Te Koi own crackers and chutney a fabulous bottle of local wine.
- Pre-dinner bubbles are served in the lodge sitting room or on the deck overlooking the garden and estuary.
- A 3-course dinner follows and is served with a selection of wines chosen to compliment the menu.
- Breakfast the next morning, which is served in the Lodge.
- 2 x return economy flights to Nelson, for 2 x people from Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch
- Transfers to and from Nelson Airport to hotel, and hotel to Gravity Winery.
- 1 x $500 NZD spending money.
- 1 x tour and lunch at Gravity Winery.
The winner must also be able to attend VIP Screenings on the following dates; Auckland – Wednesday 16 November at 6:00PM, Wellington – Wednesday 16 November at 6:15PM, Christchurch – Wednesday 16 November at 8:00PM.
The prize is a double pass in Auckland, Wellington, or Christchurch to see EMILY at the Living Rewards Screening event on:
- Wednesday 16 November in Auckland.
- Wednesday 16 November in Wellington
- Wednesday 16 November in Christchurch
The winner and their guest must be over 18 to attend the event.
Winners must be able to attend their preferred event on the dates stated. Travel to the event or expenses are not included in the prize. No alternate prize will be given if you cannot attend the event on the dates specified.
If the winner’s registered residential address is within 2 hours of the prize location, flights will not be provided, and a $250 petrol voucher will be provided instead. The Winner and their guest must travel on the dates specified in the details of the prize as booked and confirmed by the promoter. Requests to swap or change flights, accommodation, activities or any other element of the prize will not be accepted. The Winner is entitled to take one guests. They must be over 18 years of age, be able to travel on the same flights and share the same accommodation as the Winner. It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure that all of the travelling party is physically fit enough to complete their chosen activities. Activity operators are entitled to use their discretion to determine whether any individual is not able to go through with an activity, in accordance with their own terms and conditions.
Any other costs are the sole responsibility of the winner. For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not include additional unspecified flights, travel visas, accommodation, hotel extras or transfers not specified in the details of the prize.
The activity within the prize pack are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
The Winner and their elected guest are subject to the terms and conditions that are applicable to the travel provider and any other partner involved in the campaign. The prize is not transferable and strictly cannot be sold. The Winner and their elected guest are subject to the terms and conditions that are applicable to the event and the venue. Evidence of Covid-19 vaccination and/or recent Covid-19 testing may be required as a condition of entry to travel, venues and events. The Winner and their guest are responsible for ensuring that they meet all such requirements for all elements of the prize. The promoter will not be responsible where vaccination, testing or any other health or travel-related requirements prevent travel or entry to any venue or event.
The promoters, Green Cross Health and the co-promoter Madman Films, accept no responsibility if the travel or screening part of the prize becomes unavailable due to extenuating circumstances, including Covid-19, for example the event being cancelled, postponed, moved or rescheduled.
Green Cross Health reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, COVID-19 and any related restrictions and/or lockdowns, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of their control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible. Green Cross Health’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.