lx2001 - Kaiser Baas Dash Cam R25 DashCam 1080P (RRP$179.42) + $5.99 Shipping @ LX2001
LIMITED TO 15PCS
Use 'R25' at checkout to get price to $55
Recommended memory card:
This fully featured dash cam lets you record while you’re driving in 1080p high definition, with a 170 degree viewing angle – ensuring that you’ll never miss any detail.
The R25 dash cam is able to take micro SD cards up to 32 gigabytes which provides space for the looped recording, but don’t worry about your crash being recorded over; as the G-sensor technology is able to save a clip when an accident is detected.
Review your footage on the large 2.4" screen, or remove your memory card for playback on your computer, or on your TV
- 1080p 30FPS
- Super Capacitor
- Motion Detection
- G Sensor
- Capture incredible detail, even in low light conditions
- Full HD 1080p resolution for clear detail, even in low light.
- G-Sensor automatically activates and logs footage upon impact, even when the car is off.
- 2.4” LCD Screen allows you to preview your Field of View before you begin driving.
- G-Sensor shock detection begins recording automatically upon impact.
- Wide 170° lens with distortion correction for superb detail.
- Constant loop recording means you’ll never miss an important event.
- Automatically track your location and speed for every journey.
- Video Resolution: 1080p 30FPS
- Wifi: No
- GPS: No
- Memory Format: microSD with Class 10 or UHS-1 or higher, up to 64gb
- Chipset: Novatek
- Image Sensor: Sony
- G Sensor: Yes
- FOV: 170°
- Battery: Super capacitor
- Charging time: 5V1A, 2.5hours
- Included Accessories: 3M Mount, Micro USB Cable, Dual USB Charger, User Guide
- Language: English / Francais / Deutsch / Espania / Italiano
anyone got experience with these? or found reviews? I've found a single 5 star review on amazon, no detail tho
edit: found some reviews: https://www.catch.com.au/product/kaiser-baas-r25-1080p-car-d…