Headspace, a meditation/mindfulness app are offering a 3 month free subscription using the code "PRHEADSPACEUSC".
Please note that you can only apply a code to accounts without active subscriptions.
Learn to meditate and live mindfully
- Hundreds of themed sessions on everything from stress and sleep to focus and anxiety
- Bite-sized guided meditations for busy schedules
- SOS exercises in case of sudden meltdowns
Which areas does Headspace target?
- Courses: Each course includes a series of guided meditations to help you master challenges and develop healthy habits. Learn proper breathing to defeat fears, reduce stress when pressurizing yourself, or relax during a stressful day.
- Meditation courses on stress and anxiety: coping with anxiety, coping with stress, restlessness, undergoing changes
- Meditation courses for falling asleep and getting up: sleep, restlessness
- Personal development meditation courses: relationships, self-confidence, kindness, happiness, acceptance, appreciation, balance, patience, generosity
- Meditation courses on work and productivity: concentration, prioritization, productivity, creativity
- Meditation courses on big challenges: anger, sadness, regret, self-confidence, sadness
- Meditation courses on exercise and sport: motivation, concentration, training, competition, communication, analysis, recovery, reconstruction
- Meditation courses on health: Conscious diet, addiction, pain, pregnancy, cancer
- Meditation courses for students: getting a grip on distractions, leaving home
For those with an active subscription do the following:
You can use this code if you have an existing account that does not have an active subscription:
1. Sign in to headspace.com
2. Click your name in the top left and go to Accounts
3. Under Subscription Status, click Manage
4. Click 'Buy a Subscription'
5. At the bottom of the page, click 'Got a promo/gift code?'
6. Enter the code (PRHEADSPACEUSC)
7. Click 'Redeem Code'
You'll get a confirmation page that says "All done. You're officially a Headspace subscriber." (via McCkubbins)