expired Auckland to Amsterdam or Prague $1144 Return with 1 Night Free Hotel in Seoul, South Korea Via Korean Air
Korean Air is offering return flights to Amsterdam, Netherlands for $1144 or Prague, Czech Republic (aka Czechia) for $1168 return in February & March. All flights include bags, meals and seats. What makes this flight great is that you get a free 1 night stay if your connection in Seoul is longer than 6 hours.
To get the free hotel stopover:
- A passenger with a transit time of 12 hours or longer.
- A passenger with no connecting flight on the same day but the transit time is for 6 hours or longer & less than 12 hours.
- Or the arrival at Seoul is from 24:00 to 03:00 am & the transit time is 6 hours or longer & less than 12 hours.
- A Hotel Day use policy is available during a day transit in Seoul for connections 9 hours or longer & less than 12 hours
- A Lounge Access policy is available during a day transit in Seoul for connections 6 hours or longer & less than 9 hours.
- If you don't qualify for accommodation you can do free day tours
So all depends on the stopover. In this example, the connection time is 6 hours, 55 minutes would only get you a lounged access. This example is a 20 hour stopover which is perfect to check out the Seoul (arrives at 6PM, out at 2PM the next day).
Can recommend both Prague and Amsterdam. Just came back from Amsterdam on holiday.