Deal Posting Guidelines
Please check the deal posting guidelines before posting. Some simple rules:
- Only good bargains, please. Always check price comparison sites and all the fine print.
- Link directly to the source. Make your best effort to link to the product page and use media uploader appropriately.
- Search first before posting. Duplicates will be removed by the moderators but might incur negative votes against you.
- Be descriptive. Use title guidelines and include enough details in the description.
- Declare your affiliation with the store. Tick the Store Representative checkbox if you are associated with the store. Read merchants' FAQ for more details.
- Add an expiry date to your deal. If not set, our system will automatically expire the deal after 45 days (90 days for freebies). Please set an expiry date or report your deal to have it set to NOT auto expire, otherwise your deal may be reposted - duplicate guidelines.
- Sockpuppeting / Astroturfing will not be tolerated on ChoiceCheapies, and your store and your accounts will be banned on ChoiceCheapies if it has been detected.
How to Tag
A tag is a label that categorise your deal with other similar deals.
- Use specific product tags to include products.
- Try to use existing tags rather than creating new tags.
- Prefer common abbreviations, use singular nouns and do not include synonyms.
- Do not tag store's name.
- Soft-maximum 5 tags, separated by commas.
See Tagging Guidelines for more details.