Need an air fryer that has
1. Rotating basket
2. Oven function to make grilled cheese/pizza 🍕 on demand (regular air fryer you can't because of the fan, cheese flies off the base).
Pros of Sunbeam:
- Available locally at Smith City so can pickup asap.
- Local store warranty usually always better
- Better brand than Kogan
- Retail price of $499 now 45% off sale
Cons: Cost compared to Kogan?
Pros of Kogan:
- $275 vs $160 - almost 40% less cost
1. Unsure how the warranty works with Mightyape
2. Unsure the quality control of Kogan appliances
Kogan one looks quite a lot like the KMart one we bought (same icons on the front panel). We love it and use it almost daily:
There are a couple of niggles to get used to: the door has a habit of falling off if you open it by pulling up (it's removable for cleaning) and cooking is a little uneven - bottom rack is slightly under done, top rack is slightly overdone, but overall we'd definitely get another one. They also make a larger model that wasn't available at the time we bought ours: