Part of the Weekly MarketClub deals - 25% off Market Kitchen
Most of the deals are pretty ordinary this week but this is a good one.
All three flours in 1.5Kg Market Kitchen brand - Plain, High Grade, Self Raising are included for $0.75c each.
No limits indicated
Update: Looks like The Warehouse have now reverted the shelf price back to $1.79 for Plain & High Grade Flour and $1.89 for Self Raising.
Still 25% off the shelf price but no longer down to $0.75.
As such, I've expired this deal.
Other deals this week include include:
- Spend $50, Get $5 off (Excluding Shipping)
- $4 Tararua Butter
- $5 Bunch O Balloons (Limit 4 per customer - usually $12)
How to get these offers: - Thanks Wakrak for the instructions.
- Download The Warehouse app and login/register.
- You should now see a MarketClub banner on your home screen, follow the prompts to join.
- Make sure you have latest version of the app.
- Offers can be used in any The Warehouse store and online through the app.
I'm guessing flour is their new 'loss leader' for the moment.
Looks like the everyday price on the flour is now $1 which is still the cheapest I've seen it, let alone at 75c.